IN SUMMARY: I have been critical of big pharma because they keep their loyalty to Wall Street instead of patients. When the really good people within the industry learn to take risks and be heard the industry might change.Continue reading
- There has been a transformation within the pharma industry during the last decade.
- Although they say that patients are first their actions indicate that Wall Street is first.
- It starts with CEO’s that are over compensated and brainwashing employees to believe their products benefit all of us.
- Career “pharma employees” are hurting the industry while people who understand the challenges are being driven out of the industry.
- Phony pharma awards don’t help acknowledge the problems of the industry.