Skip to content
- The Blue Cross Blue Shield, The Health of America Report® examined the health of millennials.
- Millennials (ages 34-36) had a Health Index of 93.8 in 2017.
- 43 million women have heart disease – more than HALF do not do exercise to offset the disease.
- 61 percent of the 43 million women with heart disease weren’t meeting the physical activity guidelines recommended by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Healthcare costs were about $4,000 more for women who weren’t exercising compared to those who were.