- A survey of more than 4,000 physicians showed that virtually every physician uses social media for personal reasons, while two-thirds use it for professional reasons.
- 86% of diagnostic device companies, 65% of pharma marketers, and over half of biotechs use social as a critical part of their marketing mix to reach HCPs.
- Doximity was flagged for having anti-vaccine information.
- HCPs don’t necessarily want pharma trying to sell products via social media.
- The best approach is to use social media to connect HCPs to clincial information and drug trials.