The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has started to understand the meaning of life
- Pharma companies are making record profits and spending tens of millions of dollars on lobbying.
- Pharma CEO’s have become detached from patients and now tend to see Wall Street as their primary customers.
- Millennial’s working in pharma “expect to be laid off” and therefore they aren’t dedicated to the industry.
- Despite company cultures there are many good people within the pharma industry who fight every day for patients.
- No industry can be customer centric without good people who care about their customers.