Our work doesn't matter when we become silent about things that really matter
- Pharmacy benefit managers said rebates paid by drug companies to PBMs, sometimes called “middlemen,” are “not secret or hidden payments”
- Executives blamed high drug prices on the drugmakers and their pursuit of profits.
- U.S. Healthcare Spending Reaches $420M Per Hour, On Track to Hit $12 Trillion by 2040.
- 62 health care CEOs made a combined $1.1 billion in 2018 when calculating the actual value of cashed-out stock.
- In the meantime Republicans are warning drug companies not to cooperate with probes into drug pricing.