I’ve been working in healthcare marketing for over 17 years now. Even though the industry has been tarnished by greedy CEO’s, there are a lot of people who are living productive and happy lives because of the products we have developed. Here is my pharma Christmas wish list…
(2) I hope that the good, hard working, people within the industry gain a louder share of voice when it comes to prescription drug pricing.
(4) I hope the new digital executives hired by two pharma companies are successful in transforming the organization into digital first.
(5) Get rid of half of all pharma conferences that serve nobody but vendors.
(7) Develop content that talks to people as individuals rather than a “target market”.
(9) Employ people who are passionate about helping people rather than people who crave titles and big paychecks.
(10) Stop laying off people when a drug comes off patent. You’re losing too many good people.