Research, facts and commentary on today's healthcare
- Employers have held growth in the average per-employee cost of health benefits to about 3% annually.
- Comcast health care costs are increasing by about 1 percent a year, well below the 3 percent average of other large employers and below general inflation.
- Their model is based on providing employees support and assistance in making the right health care decisions for themselves and their families.
- Other employers are focusing more attention on unsatisfying hospitals and doctors.
- Employers, including that Amazon-Berkshire-JPMorgan alliance, are increasingly unhappy with the nation’s health care systems.