Its better to walk alone than with the crowd going in the wrong direction
- Pharma and agencies love to be recognized by industry trade magazines.
- The awards themselves are virtually worthless.
- These awards lead to cross hiring within pharma and look on a resume, nothing else.
- The best recognition comes from patients who say “thank you” for helping them overcome illness.
- The pharma industry cannot continue “business as usual”.
- Patients have too many treatment options and feel pharma “is the enemy”.
- The industry continues to ignore the most serious patients in need.
- DTC tries too hard to sell.