Commentary and thoughts on health care
- There has been a transformation within the pharma industry during the last decade.
- Although they say that patients are first their actions indicate that Wall Street is first.
- It starts with CEO’s that are over compensated and brainwashing employees to believe their products benefit all of us.
- Career “pharma employees” are hurting the industry while people who understand the challenges are being driven out of the industry.
- Phony pharma awards don’t help acknowledge the problems of the industry.